7. If students withdraws from course, but books and materials are not received, face value of such materials and books will be deducted from calcuated refund fee.
8. If a student fails to report to the first day of class in which he or she has registered, and if by the end of the second class session fails to notify, in writing, Spanish Ahora of his or her intentions to withdraw from the class, he/she forfeits all paid tuition fees.
9. Student will receive a refund within 15 days from the receipt of the student's notice of cancellation or withdrawal.
10. Provided that the maximum student enrollment hasn't been reached in any given class, potential students are welcome to attend the first hour of the first session without having paid registration fees. However, unless expressly permitted by the teacher, under no circumstance is student allowed to remove classroom materials, ("Classroom materials" is defined as any book or workbook, but not handouts), as such action violates California Penal Code 484 and 488, and will be treated as such violation.
11. Regarding payment for private sessions,
should student have paid any fees in advance for scheduled sessions, and should student have to cancel or postpone said session or sessions, student can either have paid fees credited toward a future scheduled session, or refunded, provided that the following requirements have been met: 1. Student has notified Spanish Ahora in writing--either through letter, email or text, within 8 hours after the first session, or student has notified Spanish Ahora in writing--either through letter, email or text, within 1 month after scheduled sessions subsequent to the first session; and 2. Student has notified Spanish Ahora within at least 24 hours advanced notice-- of postponement or cancellation. Should student decide to postpone scheduled sessions for which have been paid, student has six months from date of notification to reschedule.. After six months, all paid fees are forfeited.